Ped and Bike Additional Resources
The following page contains additional information related to the Ped & Bike Advisory Committee's charge.
General Documents, Studies, & Reports
Related Projects, Initiatives and Partners
- League of American Bicyclists
Safe Routes to School (SRTS)
Safety & Skills
Crash Data Analysis Presentations. Based on Lebanon Police Department reports and prepared for review by the Ped & Bike Advisory Committee (note: the content does not reflect any decisions or official recommendations). For detailed related information, see the meeting minutes and media for the respective presentation date.
Education and Awareness
How to Get Around: Maps / Facilities
- DRAFT 2007 Blueprint for Community Trails
- City Parks, Conservation Areas and Facilities (search for Trails)
- Northern Rail Trail brochure
- Mascoma River Greenway map
- Advance Transit buses – Bike Access
Events and Programming
- Events related to Ped & Bike such as bike tune-up workshops, volunteer trail repair days, and similar opportunities.
Contact Ped and Bike
Please use our Ped and Bike Contact Form to contact a member of the Ped and Bike Advisory Committee. A member of the Planning and Development Department staff will receive your request and pass it along to the appropriate committee member for response.