COVID-19 Information - City of Lebanon
Welcome to the City of the Lebanon COVID-19 Information page. Please review the following for current information related to the City's response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. You can easily find this page again at LebanonNH.gov/COVID19.
On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, Lebanon City Council acted to rescind Emergency Ordinance 2020-11, Face Masks, effective on June 30, 2021.
Masks are no longer required to be worn. However, in accordance with CDC Guidelines, those who are not fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to continue wearing a mask.
Topics on this page include:
- Status of City Departments
- Current Updates and Alerts
- Vaccine Information
- Testing for COVID-19
- About COVID-19
Status of City Departments
The following is an ongoing list outlining the status and reopening plans for city departments affected by the COVID-19 crisis. We will continue to update this list as more information is known.
City Hall Offices - City Hall is open to the public from 7:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Thursday, and closed on Fridays. Masks are not required but recommended for those who have not been fully vaccinated.
Human Services- The Human Services Department is open to the public by appointment only. Masks are not required but recommended for those who have not been fully vaccinated. For more information, please visit LebanonNH.gov/HS.
Lebanon Airport - The Lebanon Municipal Airport is open.
Lebanon Libraries: Kilton Public Library is now open to the public Monday through Friday from 10am to 5pm with no limits on the number of people in the building. Masks are required. Meeting rooms are unavailable at this stage in our reopening. Contactless pickup will continue for the foreseeable future at both locations. Lebanon Library is slated to reopen in September when the renovation is complete. For more information, please visit LebLibrary.com.
Lebanon Recreation, Arts, and Parks - Masks are no longer required but we continue to highly recommend them for those who are not fully vaccinated. See below for the status of all our park facilities and programs.
- All Parks are open for public use. Please visit LebanonNH.gov/Parks for more information.
- Lebanon Memorial Pool - The outdoor pool is fully open! No reservations are required. Masks are recommended for anybody not vaccinated while out of the water. Please visit LebanonNH.gov/Pool for more information.
- Trails - All trails are open.
- Park Restrooms - Restrooms are open for public use at Eldridge Park and Lebanon Memorial Pool. Civic building restroom is under construction. Portable units are available at Civic Memorial Park, Basin Fields, and Riverside Community Park.
- Youth Sports & Programs – Summer activities are in-person and unvaccinated participants will be asked to wear a mask if riding in the van. They will not be required during activities. Please view our Summer 2021 Mini Program Guide for more information. Register online at LebanonNH.gov/Register.
- Special Events – Our 4th of July Celebration, Tunnel Grand Opening (July 8), Live Music, and more are planned for the upcoming summer months! Please visit our Special Events page for more information regarding specific events.
- Camp R.A.P. (formerly Camp K) – Camp RAP will be located at Hanover Street School, and we will be following School District guidelines, remaining outside and in cohorts as much as possible. Please visit LebanonNH.gov/CampRAP for more information.
- Lebanon Farmers' Market - The Summer Farmers' Market is off to a good start on Thursdays through September. The market is fully open and masks are not required, but recommended for anybody not fully vaccinated. Visit LebanonNH.gov/FarmersMarket for more information.
Lebanon Police Department - The Lebanon Police Department has resumed VIN verifications and employment-related fingerprinting services for Lebanon residents, the Lebanon School District, and Lebanon businesses. Masks are not required but recommended for those who have not been fully vaccinated. As usual, fingerprinting will only be done on Thursdays between the hours of 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM, and on Saturdays between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM. More details are available on their Fingerprinting page. For VIN verifications, please call our Communications Center at 603-448-1212.
Lebanon School District - for the most current updates related to the Lebanon School District, please visit the SAU88 COVID-19 Information page.
Current Updates and Alerts
The following are the most recent City of Lebanon updates. For updates from the CDC, please visit Coronavirus.gov.
The following is information related to the COVID-19 vaccine. For information and guidance on available vaccines and the wearing of masks, please visit the CDC Vaccine Information page. Please be aware the COVID-19 vaccinations for NH residents are being managed by NH DHHS and not at a local level. For questions about the vaccination process, please visit vaccines.nh.gov or call 211. For the most up-to-date, accurate details about NH’s vaccination plan, please visit nh.gov/covid19.
Testing for COVID-19
For more information about testing in NH, please visit the covid19.nh.gov or call 211.