Address Change Form

A request for a change of mailing address for property tax bills and/or water and sewer invoices must be received in writing from the taxpayer to the Assessing Department. Please note that it is the legal requirement of the City of Lebanon to send the tax bill to the property owner. 

To make this request, please complete our Change of Mailing Address form, signed in front of a witness, and return it to the Lebanon Assessing Office by email at or by mail at: 

City of Lebanon
Assessing Office
51 North Park Street
Lebanon NH 03766

Please note that name/address changes should be submitted before mid-May for the July property tax bill and mid-October for the December property tax bill. If your request is not received early enough before bills are printed and mail, you may contact our office to request a reprint. 

Download and print our Change of Mailing Address form.