2022 Lebanon Property Revaluation
Page Last Updated:
Find this page again by visiting LebanonNH.gov/2022Revaluation.
About the 2022 Revaluation of Property
As required by New Hampshire General Laws, the City of Lebanon and its consultant, Vision Government Solutions, have completed the city statistical update program. The value represents 100% of the fair market value as of April 1, 2022. Please note that this is not a tax bill and that the indicated value does not reflect any exemptions or tax credits.
Impact on Property Taxes
On November 2, 2022, Vision Government Solutions and City Manager Shaun Mulholland gave a public presentation regarding the 2022 Revaluation to City Council. To further explain the impact of the revaluation process on property taxpayers, the City has mailed out the following letter to all property owners and created a video presentation.
- View the 11/03/22 Letter to Residents (PDF) regarding the impact of the recent revaluation on property taxes.
- Watch the City Manager's Video Presentation explaining the impact of the revaluation on property taxes.
- View the 2022 Lebanon Revaluation Process Presentation by Vision Government Solutions (PDF).
- View the 2022 Revaluation Presentation by City Manager Mulholland (PDF).
- Watch the November 2, 2022 City Council Meeting.
The informal hearings with a representative of Vision Government Solutions have concluded. Property owners who are not satisfied after the informal hearing process may file an abatement application by March 1, 2023 with the Lebanon Assessing Department after the final notice of tax bill. The Assessing Department will review the abatement application and notify the property owner before July 1, 2023 of its decision.
If your property is enrolled in the Current Use or Open Space Program, your assessment reflects the State of New Hampshire price for land in those classifications. A listing of all proposed values and recent sales will be available at Lebanon City Hall. You can also review your new assessment online at LebanonNH.gov/PropertyDatabase.
The following are various reports utilized in the analysis.