2023 Election Schedule
- January 28 (Saturday), 9-9:30 am – Supervisor of the Voter Checklist Session at City Hall. NOTE: Last day to register to be able to vote at the February 4th School District Meeting. (Absentee voting and registering to vote the day of the meeting is not permitted by state law.)
- January 30 (Monday), 6-6:30 pm - Supervisor of the Voter Checklist Session at City Hall.
- January 31 (Tuesday) at 9:00 am through February 14 (Tuesday) at 5:00 pm: Filing period for the following offices: City Council, Library Trustees, Supervisor of the Checklist, School Board Members and School District Officers.
- February 4 (Saturday) 9:00am - Lebanon School District Deliberative Session – at 9:00 AM at Lebanon Middle School Gym. (Snow date is Monday February 6th in Lebanon Middle School Cafeteria at 6:30 PM.)
- February 23 (Thursday) - Expected date for Absentee Ballots to be available.
- March 2 (Thursday): Last day to register to vote at City Hall prior to Election.
- March 4 (Saturday), 9:00-9:30 am – Supervisor of the Voter Checklist Session at City Hall. Last Day to register to vote prior to the March 14th election.
- March 13 (Monday) – Last day for Absentee Ballots to be returned in person to City Hall.
- March 14 (Tuesday) – City/School Election & Special Election Day – polls open from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Party Changes Prior to the 2024 Presidential Primary
Although the date of the 2024 Presidential Primary has not been determined at this time, the cut-off for voters to change party affiliation prior to the Presidential Primary will likely be on Saturday October 28, 2023. This information will be updated closer to that time, once it has been announced by the NH Secretary of State. Voters can change their party affiliation anytime between now and that date, except for during the small cut-off window prior to the Municipal Election.