Office of the City Manager
Welcome to the Office of the City Manager!
The City Manager is responsible for supervising and conducting the day-to-day operations and affairs of the City and for carrying out the policies established by the City Council. How can we help you today?
Manager Updates are monthly department reports compiled by the Manager's Office.
Applications for permits issued by the Licensing Board such as City Use, banners, raffles, vending, parades, alcohol, and more.
The following page contains information related to the City of Lebanon Budget including information regarding the budget process.
Documents relating to the Manager's Office such as holiday schedule, City newsletter, Charter and Code, etc.
Better understand the work of the main governing board for the City of Lebanon.
The Master Plan is the foundation for the management of all physical and socioeconomic development in Lebanon.
The Lebanon City Council and City staff have developed a plan to achieve sustainability and maintain Lebanon’s quality of life.
This program, which consists of a series of entertaining, hands-on, educational short courses, will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of how your city government works for you.
- Where can I find a directory of City Departments?
- Who is currently on City Council?
- How should I contact my Councilor about an issue?
- When are City Council Meetings?
- Can I speak at a Council Meeting if my topic is not actually on the agenda?
- How can I join a City Board or Committee?
- Who are my State Representatives?
- How can I receive the latest City news?
- What are Lebanon Outcomes?
- What is the phone number of the Lebanon District Court?
- What is the phone number of the Lebanon Post Office on East Park Street?
- How do I report a broken link or missing web page?
- What is Lebanon in Depth?
- What is the best way to provide the City Manager with feedback on City issues?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see the City Manager?
- Can I sell door-to-door in Lebanon?