- Your Government
- City Manager
Office of the City Manager
Welcome to the Office of the City Manager!
The City Manager is responsible for supervising and conducting the day-to-day operations and affairs of the City and for carrying out the policies established by the City Council. How can we help you today?
City Manager Updates
Manager Updates are monthly department reports compiled by the Manager's Office.
Applications & Permits
Applications for permits such as City Use, banners, raffles, vending, parades, alcohol, and more.
The following page contains information related to the City of Lebanon Budget including information regarding the budget process.
Better understand the work of the main governing board for the City of Lebanon.
The City of Lebanon is committed to providing free access to information and key documents about how the city spends tax dollars and provides services to our community.
Lebanon Master Plan
The Master Plan is the foundation for the management of all physical and socioeconomic development in Lebanon.
The Lebanon City Council and City staff have developed a plan to achieve sustainability and maintain Lebanon’s quality of life.
Lebanon Strategic Plan
The City is developing a Strategic Plan. It will focus on key functional areas of the City government and be department-focused and developed by staff on an annual basis.
This program, which consists of a series of entertaining, hands-on, educational short courses, will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of how your city government works for you.
Organizational chart of the City of Lebanon which includes a City Manager, two Deputy City Managers and eleven City Departments.
Beautification of Public Spaces
Application and information for beautifying City public spaces. Information about the Lebanon Garden Club and all the gardens that beautify Lebanon.
- Where can I find a directory of City Departments?
- Who is currently on City Council?
- How should I contact my Councilor about an issue?
- When are City Council Meetings?
- Can I speak at a Council Meeting if my topic is not actually on the agenda?
- How can I join a City Board or Committee?
- Who are my State Representatives?
- How can I receive the latest City news?
- What are Lebanon Outcomes?
- What is the phone number of the Lebanon District Court?
- What is the phone number of the Lebanon Post Office on East Park Street?
- How do I report a broken link or missing web page?
- What is Lebanon in Depth?
- What is the best way to provide the City Manager with feedback on City issues?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see the City Manager?
- Can I sell door-to-door in Lebanon?
- How do I obtain a sound permit?