Lebanon Police Department
The Lebanon Police Department will be conducting their annual Low Light firearms qualification on Monday November 19, 2018 from 4:00 PM until 8:30 PM, at the range on Trues Brook Road. Read on...
On Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 10 AM to 2 PM, the Lebanon Police will be sponsoring a Food Drive to benefit the LISTEN Community Services food pantry at Hannaford Supermarket. Read on...
Often referred to as "Jessica's Law," failing to clear snow and ice from the roof of your vehicle constitutes Negligent Driving and can be punished by a fine of up to $500 for the first offense. Read on...
This year's Annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament will be Sunday, November 25 at the CCBA. Read on...
The Lebanon Police Department is seeking information about the identity of a suspect from a stolen cell phone investigation. Read on...
On Tuesday, November 20th, officers from the Lebanon Police Department and community members will come together in an informal, neutral space to discuss community issues, build relationships, and drink coffee at Jake's Read on...
The Lebanon Police Department would like to invite you to a Public Forum, at 6PM on November 14th, designed to gather input from community members to assist the department in its Strategic Planning process. Read on...
On November 7, 2018, Lebanon Police and Fire units responded to a motor vehicle accident involving a pedestrian crossing the street. The investigation into this accident is ongoing. Anyone with information, please contact Lebanon Police at 603-448-1212. Read on...
Stay connected with the work of the Lebanon Police Department by viewing reports, logs and statistics of the department.
Forms, permits, and information managed by the Lebanon Police Department.
View details regarding the various divisions that make up the Lebanon Police Department.
Better understand the work of the Lebanon Police Department and their various programs that serve the community.
View various events led by officers and employees of the Lebanon Police Department.
We strive to be a respected and integral cornerstone of the community by forming partnerships to resolve problems with the changing needs of the City.
- How do I pay my ticket?
- Where can I park in the Downtown Lebanon area?
- Are vehicles bearing a valid disabled parking permit subject to the parking space/zone time limit restrictions?
- How do I get a copy of my accident report?
- How do I apply for a pistol permit?
- How do I obtain a sound permit?
- How do I get my fingerprints taken?
- Does the City of Lebanon have an animal control department?
- How do I request to have references to my arrest record removed from publicly posted police logs?
- How do I contact the Prosecutor?
- When should I contact the Prosecutor to discuss my arrest and possible resolution of the case?
- Can I change my court date?
- I have received a ticket from a Police Officer. What do I do?
- I have received a court summons from a Police Officer or complaint but do I have to appear? Can I waive the appearance by mail and plead guilty?
- I want to plead guilty but I do not have the money to pay the fines. When are they due?
- I have an arraignment date set - what is going to happen?
- What happens at trial?
- I am charged with a violation level offense. What are the possible penalties?
- I am a victim or witness - what is going to happen?
- I am charged with a Class B Misdemeanor. What are the possible penalties?
- Where do hearings occur?
- I am charged with a felony. What happens next?
- I am charged with a Class A Misdemeanor. What are the possible penalties?
- Can I bring a weapon to court?