Camp R.A.P. (formerly Camp K)
The Lebanon Recreation and Parks Department is currently exploring ways to safely operate Camp R.A.P. (formerly known as Camp Kaleidoscope) for the 2021 season. To keep informed please sign-up for our contact list for 2021.
2021 Registration Dates will be announced as soon as they are known.
New Name, Same Camp Fun!
We are very excited to announce that we are upgrading Camp Kaleidoscope to move up to a brand new name moving forward and we will now be called Camp Recreation, Arts, & Parks, or Camp R.A.P. for short. Even though we have a new name, we are still committed to the same camp goals and objectives for the summer camp season. Although there will be modifications due to COVID-19 and it may not be the traditional summer camp experience you are used to, Camp R.A.D. will still be a summer filled with fun. We are committed to those same goals formerly known as Camp K, now known as Camp R.A.P.
Camp R.A.P. is committed to the following goals:
- Safety - To provide a safe, nurturing day camp experience for children.
- Fun - To provide an opportunity for children to participate in healthy, educational and fun activities during their summer vacation.
- Skill Development - To give campers the opportunity to develop new skills in a variety of areas.
- Citizenship - To help campers make positive contributions to the camp community through individual responsibility and leadership.
Camp R.A.P. is guided by the following objectives:
- Safety - Campers will be knowledgeable of safety rules regarding travel, field trips, swimming activities, use of equipment and supplies, and personal behavior. (This will be modified to fit the activities planned).
- Fun - Campers will be able to make individual choices for two activity periods per week.
- Skill Development - Campers will improve their skills in fine motor development, physical development, positive decision making, and social/emotional personal communication.
- Citizenship - Campers will participate in activities designed to promote teamwork and cooperation.
Leader in Training Program
The Lebanon Recreation and Parks Department offers day camps for camp participants ages 5-6, ages 7-8, and ages 9-12. We also offer a Leader in Training Program for ages 13-14. Learn more about our Leader in Training program.
Do you need financial assistance? We encourage you to consider one of the following two options.
- Contact LISTEN Services to request a meeting. Confirmation and approval of funds from LISTEN will be required to be sent to Lebanon Recreation and Parks at Kristine.Flythe@LebanonNH.gov; OR
- E-mail Recreation@LebanonNH.gov requesting a financial need form and a form will be sent to you. This form will need to be completed prior to your registration for Camp R.A.P.
Please reference the following information for additional details about Camp R.A.P. Phone: Call Kristine, Recreation Coordinator, at 603-448-5121 or e-mail Kristine.Flythe@LebanonNH.gov.
Camp Dates:To be Announced
Camp Hours: 7:30AM - 5:00PM
Location: To be Announced
Parent/Guardian Handbook - To be Announced