Punch Cards and Permits
Purchasing Punch Cards
Residents planning to use the Lebanon Solid Waste Facility should note the following:
- Punch cards are the only accepted form of payment at the Solid Waste Facility.
- Cash/Check/Credit Card transactions NOT accepted.
- Residents must purchase punch cards BEFORE arriving at the Solid Waste Facility.
- Punch cards may be purchased in person at Lebanon City Hall or either Lebanon library. Please see information about local merchant sales coming July 1, 2019.
- Each punch is good for the disposal of up to 29 pounds of waste, excluding tires.
- Any load under 16 pounds will cost a half punch or 50 cents.
- Punch cards contain 10 punches and cost $10.00.
- The City of Lebanon is not responsible for lost or stolen punch cards.
- Punch cards are only sold to residents or property owners of those towns contracted to use the Solid Waste Facility.
Obtaining a Resident Permit
All residents of towns authorized to use the landfill should obtain a Solid Waste Facility permit. The permits are available at the Solid Waste Facility only and you must be able to prove your residence (ie. utility bill, license, etc). Permits are available for residential addresses and use only. No permit is to be conveyed for use for recyclable materials generated from a commercial property. Possession of a Resident Permit allows only materials from residential addresses to be deposited. Permits must be placed on the driver side, lower outside corner of vehicle windshield.
Obtaining a Commercial Hauler Permit
All commercial haulers must register with the Solid Waste Facility attendant. The tipping fee is $68.68 per ton with a minimum disposal charge of 200 pounds. Print and complete the following Commercial Solid Waste Hauler Permit Application