We are pleased to announce that we are once again back in City Hall and open to the public! Our new hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:00AM to 5:00PM; we are closed on Fridays. Our office closes promptly at 5:00PM and you may be asked to come in another time if you arrive late in the day. The hours for marriage licenses have changed to Monday through Thursday from 8:00Am to 4:00PM; no appointments are necessary.
The safety of our customers and staff are of the utmost importance. And our ability to remain open to the public for your transactions relies heavily on cooperation and teamwork from everyone in our building, including our customers. Therefore, we have a few guidelines and suggestions in place to help mitigate the spread of the virus and keep everybody safe.
- Masks are required for service and are available for anyone who needs one. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, it is recommending that you complete your transaction through the mail, online or by utilizing our drop box.
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms please stay home! There are other ways to conduct your business.
- Unless your transaction is needed immediately, please consider processing your transaction through the mail, online or by utilizing our drop box.
- Pens are not being shared with other customers the same day. Upon completion of a transaction, pens are being placed in special bins. Each evening they will be sanitized and will not be used again until after 48 hours have passed. Please feel free to bring your own pen if you prefer.
- Please practice social distancing in our office by following the guides along the floor and follow the flow of the line to reach our counter.
- There will be no piles of forms (such as birth record requests) left for customers to complete while waiting in line, to avoid the risk of multiple people touching them. Any of our internal forms that are required for your transaction will be provided to you when you reach the window.
- A sanitizing station will soon be available at the side entrance to City Hall and hand sanitizer is available at each window.
We look forward to seeing everyone once again and thank you in advance for helping to keep our office safe.