Declarations of Candidacy for the following offices will be accepted at the City Clerk’s Office from 9:00 AM Tuesday, January 25, 2022, through 5:00 PM Tuesday, February 8, 2022:
- One Ward 1 City Councilor (two-year term)
- One Ward 2 City Councilor (two-year term)
- One Ward 3 City Councilor (two-year term)
- Two At-Large City Councilors (two-year term)
- One At-Large Library Board Trustees (one-year term)
- Two At-Large Library Board Trustees (three-year term)
- One Ward 1 Supervisor of the Checklist (one-year term)
- Three Lebanon School Board Members (three-year term)
- One School District Clerk (one-year term)
- One School District Treasurer (one-year term)
- One School District Moderator (one-year term)
View a list of current filings already received for the March 8, 2022 City/School ballot. This list is updated as filings are received.
All candidates must be registered voters in Lebanon. Candidates for City Council must have resided in Lebanon for a minimum of 2 years, immediately preceding the election.
Voting for the foregoing offices will take place at the City/School Election on March 8, 2022.
On the last day of the filing period (February 8) filings must be in-person. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM; we are closed on Fridays.