Lebanon Artways, the Arts and Culture Commission, was hard at work in 2021 and is looking forward to an exciting 2022! Here are a few highlights from 2021 with a focus on creating a Path to the Arts for Lebanon and the Upper Valley.
2021 in Review
- Installed one Little Free Craft Library
- Approved two public art installations
- Three fountain covers with new artwork
- Four new artists work displayed in the tunnel
- Five Soofa signs designed and installed
- Two Rainworks invisible art installations
- One new Instagram account @lebartways
- One new logo for Lebanon Artways
- One new public art policy
- Two new tunnel art installations
- Two new public art installations
- Thirteen community partner collaborations to achieve 2021 project goals
- Two new artists with public art displayed in community spaces
- One new graffiti park in West Lebanon
- One monetarily funded event
- One social media supported event
- Twenty-six banners designed for Lebanon and West Lebanon sites
- Held twelve monthly public meetings
- One Arts & Culture Commission inspired about 2022!
Learn more about the Lebanon Arts and Culture Commission at LebanonNH.gov/Arts.