Lebanon Police Chief Phillip Roberts has announced that Halloween trick-or-treating hours in Lebanon will be on Monday, October 31st from 6PM to 8PM.
Visit the City’s website at LebanonNH.gov/Halloween, for details about Halloween events and activities happening around Lebanon.
Here are a few tips to keep everyone safe:
- While driving a vehicle on the night of Halloween, please drive slowly and be aware of children as they might wander into the roadway.
- Always inspect all candy and other treats before allowing your children to eat.
- Be sure to pack a flashlight or glow sticks.
- Make sure your children are not running into the street. Children should walk along the side of the road.
- Do not Trick or Treat at houses without outside lights turned on.
- Parents should know the route their kids will take if they are not going with them. It is always the best choice for you to join your children.
- The most important safety tip is to use common sense and follow your judgment.
We hope these tips will help you have a fun and safe Halloween night.
Authorized by: Chief Phillip J. Roberts