Join UVLT staff and the Lebanon Conservation Commission for a short Wild About Lebanon hike from the Woodlands through Starr Hill Conservation Area to find some signs of Spring! We’ll look out for early spring wildflowers popping out of the ground, listen to songbirds that are starting to return, and visit the plaque dedicated to Laurel for her hard work to help UVLT buy, conserve, and give the property to the City.
- Saturday, April 22nd 2023, 3pm - 4:30pm
- Meet at Alice Peck Day Hospital’s The Woodlands, upper parking lot
- Difficulty: Moderate, with some short steep sections, and the trail can be uneven and rocky.
- Approximate distance: 1 mile.
- No registration is required.