There's plenty of spooktacular events happening during Halloween in the City of Lebanon this year!
On Tuesday, October 31st from 4:00PM to 6:00PM, enjoy a free evening of Halloween celebration activities around Colburn Park including stories in the Great Pumpkin Patch, pumpkin painting, and photos with your favorite storybook characters! Try some pumpkin bowling, spin art, or a pumpkin ring toss. You never know what games we will come up with! Photos with Elmo and Cookie Monster too.
Lebanon Fire Department Halloween Open House
Don't forget to stop by the Lebanon Fire Department between 5:00PM and 8:00pm to participate in their Annual Halloween Open House where there will be lots of food, candy and soft drinks for all. It's a great chance for you and your family to enjoy a safe trick-or-treating environment and meet your Lebanon Firefighters!
Trick-or-Treating Hours and Safety Tips
Lebanon Police Chief Richard Mello has announced that Halloween in Lebanon will be on Tuesday, October 31st from 6PM to 8PM. In addition to keeping everyone safe, Lebanon Police Officers will be out and about on Halloween night with special prizes for the kids!
Here are a few tips to keep everyone safe:
- While driving a vehicle on the night of Halloween, please drive slowly and be aware of children as they might wander into the roadway.
- Always inspect all candy and other treats before allowing your children to eat.
- Be sure to pack a flashlight or glow sticks.
- Make sure your children are not running into the street. Children should walk along the side of the road.
- Do not Trick or Treat at houses without outside lights turned on.
- Parents should know the route your kids will be taking if you are not going with them. It is always the best choice for you to join your children.
- The most important safety tip is to use common sense and follow your judgment.
We hope these tips will help you in having a fun and safe Halloween night.
P.S. After the fun is over, don't forget to Change Your Clocks, Change Your Batteries!