Declarations of Candidacy for the following offices will be accepted at the City Clerk's Office from 9:00 AM Tuesday, January 30, 2018 through 5:00 PM Tuesday, February 13, 2018:
- One Ward 1 City Councilor (two-year term)
- One Ward 2 City Councilor (two-year term)
- One Ward 3 City Councilor (two-year term)
- Two At-Large City Councilors (two-year terms)
- Two Library Board Trustees (three-year terms)
- One Ward 1 Moderator (one-year term)
- One Ward 1 Supervisor of the Checklist (one-year term)
- Three School Board Members (three-year terms)
- One School District Clerk (one-year term)
- One School District Moderator (one-year terms
All candidates must be registered voters in Lebanon.
Candidates for City Council may not be in default to the City and must have resided in Lebanon for a minimum of two years immediately preceding the election.
Voting for the foregoing offices will take place at the City/School Election on March 13, 2018.