Are you interested in serving your community as a member of the School Board, City Council, Library Trustees or as an Election Official? If you are interested, Declarations of Candidacy for all offices will be accepted by the Lebanon City Clerk’s office now through 5:00 PM Tuesday, February 14, 2017. In order to qualify for any of the available positions, you must be a registered voter in the City of Lebanon. In addition to being a registered voter, if you would like to file for City Council, you must have resided in Lebanon for at least two years preceding the election and you may not be in default to the City.
- 4 City Councilors, two-year terms (one from each ward and one at-large)
- 1 City Councilor, one-year term (Ward 1)
- 3 Library Board Trustees, three-year terms (all at-large)
- 1 Library Board Trustee, one-year term (at-large)
- Election Officials, two-year terms (1 Moderator, 1 Ward Clerk, 3 Supervisors of the Voter Checklist, per ward)
- 3 School Board Members, three-year terms (at-large)
For more information, please contact the Lebanon City Clerk's Office at 603-448-3054.