Is my property in a flood plain?

To find out if your property is in the flood plain you can use the City of Lebanon GIS map system or the FEMA Map Service Center. You can also call the Department of Public Works at 603-448-3112 and ask to speak to the Engineering Office.

Show All Answers

1. What City construction projects are in process?
2. When do I need a driveway permit?
3. Where can I find a driveway permit form?
4. What requires an excavation permit?
5. I need a 911 address, where do I get one?
6. Is my property in a flood plain?
7. What is a road Right of Way?
8. Where is the City's Right of Way?