What items cannot be burned?
Combustible domestic waste as defined by New Hampshire Code RSA-125N, including but not limited to:
- Animal, Vegetable and Cooking Waste
- Coated or Laminated Paper
- Coated or Treated Cardboard
- Household Trash
- Oily Rags
- Packing Material
- Painted or Treated Wood
- Plastic
- Rubber
- Treated Wood or Composite Materials

Show All Answers

1. Are fireworks allowed in Lebanon?
2. How can I get a copy of an incident report?
3. What fire codes apply to my project?
4. How can I be better prepared for a natural or manmade disaster?
5. Why does the Lebanon Fire Department bill for ambulance services?
6. Who do I contact if I have a question on my ambulance bill?
7. When is a burn permit required?
8. Where do I obtain a burn permit?
9. What can be burned?
10. What items cannot be burned?
11. Is there any fee for a burn permit?
12. Do I still need to call into Lebanon Communications when I begin burning?
13. Does the fire department provide tours for children's groups?