What is required to fill out an excavation permit?
The excavation permits can be found at the Public Works Building. Information needed to fill out an application would be:
- Name and Address
- The tax map and lot number
- Contractors name, address and phone number
- Description of the work to be performed and the amount of disturbance in the City's Right of Way
- Proof of liability insurance to $300,000 to $500,000 bodily and $25,000 property
- Bond-To be calculated by the City's Engineering Office. Please contact the Christina Hall at 603-448-3112
-Application fee of $25

For more details view theExcavation Permit (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. What City construction projects are in process?
2. When do I need a driveway permit?
3. Where can I find a driveway permit form?
4. What requires an excavation permit?
5. What is required to fill out an excavation permit?
6. I need a 911 address, where do I get one?
7. Is my property in a flood plain?
8. What is a road Right of Way?
9. Where is the City's Right of Way?