Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Lebanon Farmers Market values the work of service organizations and non-profits in our community. We welcome you to join us in the market in our free community spaces.
Political and religious activities are not permitted at community organization booths during the market. Community spaces are limited, and acceptance to the market is at the discretion of the Market Coordinator.
All community organizations must comply with the following:
* Product sales are NOT permitted in community spaces.
* Sale of raffle tickets, and fundraising is acceptable. Donations may be accepted, but may not be in exchange for material goods or services.
* Giving away of food or drink is not permitted.
* Community organizations must supply their own tents, tables, and chairs.
Please describe the focus and activities that you plan to offer to the community in this booth.
The Lebanon Farmers Market will be scheduling community organizations to join us for the 2023 summer season. This is subject to change at any time pending current community health conditions. Completing this form indicates availability and willingness to attend the Lebanon Farmers Market. You will be contacted directly if community health conditions change in such a way that your scheduled date is impacted.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field