(1) What has your running experience meant to you?
(2) Tell us about your time on the track or XC team. Were their personal highs, lows, records, or significant events you can share?
(3) Give an example of a mentor or someone who has guided you in your life (coach, teacher, employer, family member, etc.). How has your mentor inspired you in terms of training, sportsmanship, etc.?
(4) What are your education plans and/or career goals?
(5) What role will running play in your life over the next 5 years?
(6) What are the challenges you have faced preparing for meets, improving times, etc.? How did you work to improve?
(7) Has the discipline from your training and meeting challenges helped you in other aspects of your life? Give examples.
(8) What are your other interests? Is it difficult to balance team sports, studies, family and friends?
(9) What advice would you give to a new runner?